Chris Pax will discuss the following topics:
- Recent study: 120 minutes in nature per week generates numerous health benefits for people.
- What does a “corridor” look like to a bird or a butterfly?
- Keystone species
- Neighbors collaborating to create impact
- Design ideas that make it easier to spend 120 minutes in your own back yard.
- Plants for people-pleasing wildlife corridors.
Doors of the Cape St Claire Clubhouse will open at 6:30. Address is 1223 River Bay Road, Annapolis, MD 21409
Light refreshments will be offered. BYOB